materials and stationery.
Over the last 6 years I have learned a number of lessons through our re brand and have concluded that:
- Selecting the right branding agency is critical and make sure that they can fully understand the nature of your business.
- If you can’t explain your business, then the brand design agency wont understand it either which may result in a brand that is unsuitable for your company.
- Obsession with a graphical logo is pointless; quite often and less striking word mark may have greater impact.
- Ensure that you live your brand and uphold the quality artwork you have paid for.
- Saving money on cheap printed materials may damage your brand
- Leave brand marketing to the big boys – its expensive and has a long payback time
Chris Hallett has been at the helm of Harper Hallett Consulting Ltd for 6 years; with over 20 years experience in Project and Programme Management, he has now forged a successful career as a business advisor, coach and published author.