If you’re curious about how to make a blog and are trying to figure out what the best method to create a blog is-then you have arrived at to the right article! I’ll help you decide on which method(s) to use to build your blog depending on what kind of blog you may desire, whether you desire to earn income from it, and how much time/effort you want to allot to creating your blog.Subjects that I will help you with will be:
- Whether to use a hosted blog site (like blogger.com or WordPress.com) or to use a blog platform (like WordPress.org, Typepad, Blogsmith, Movable Type).
- Comparisons between hosted blog sites–Blogger vs. WordPress.com.
- Comparisons between the WordPress.org blog platform to additional blog platforms.
- Why/Why not you should study some HTML, CSS, or some Programming.
- What’s the best option to earn income with a blog.
So continue on with this article if you want to learn about making a great blog!Hosted Blog vs. Host Your Own BlogOption 1) Use a shared domain blogA shared domain blog is a type of blog that costs nothing to host. You can design these at WordPressIf you are debating which shared domain blogging website to set up your blog with you should know that both are very simple to use. I think blogger is easier to use while WordPress makes your blog look better. Also, Blogger.com has nice ways to easily use Google AdSense Ads within your blog so you can make money but WordPress is the best option if you want to customize your blog.Option 2) Pay a Host to Host Your Blog on Their Web ServerIf you decide to use this option you would use a blog platform (like WordPress–*from WordPress.org and not WordPress.com) and you pay a web host to place your blog on their servers. So why would you decide to pay to have your blog hosted when you could have it hosted for free at blogger.com or worpress.com? Actually, there’s several reasons:
- You have more control over how your blog is designed.
- You have much more control over how you monetize your site (More ways to monetize your site = more ways to make money with your blog!)
- You’re blog will look more original-giving you more credibility.
If you are wondering how to create a blog using this way then you’ll be happy to know it is actually pretty easy to do. Blog platforms can be uploaded on a server and set up in a few minutes. There’s instructions on doing this at all of the blog platform’s websites (ex. wordpress.org).To Set Up Your Blog Using a Host–do this:
- Sign up with a host.